Are you passionate about drama and children’s wellness?
We are now looking for a motivated, imaginative individuals to join in the fun as a Drama Coach with Big Mouth Theatre!
We are proud that our After School Drama Clubs and Hubs are the most awesome places to be to help enhance children’s health and wellbeing through drama and dramatic play. Our clubs have proven to build a child’s confidence, self-esteem and their sense of identity through fresh, exciting and energetic sessions exploring a range of theatrical techniques.
If you are able to:
- Motivate the children through your own experiences and passion for theatre.
- Have the ability to lead sessions independently.
- Communicate effectively and confidently to the children and to their parents/carers.
- Conduct yourself in a professional, courteous, warm, and consistent manner at all times.
- Display both knowledge and understanding of child protection, equality and diversity and a commitment to treating all children as individuals and with equal concern and respect.
…then we would love to hear from you!
Our hourly rates are between £15 – £20 per hour. This is freelance work, meaning you would invoice us for your time. We will provide you with themed session plans and it’s your job to create the fun and excitement for the children!
The Drama Clubs and Hubs take place directly after school. There may also be opportunities to assist with holiday drama camps and Saturday session productions in local theatres.
A DBS will be required from the successful applicant. These will be part-time hours and drivers would be preferable, although, not essential.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Here’s what our Big Mouths are looking for…
PreviousBRAND NEW Totton Drama Hub