The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
For Big Mouth Theatre’s terms & conditions relating specifically to clubs and holiday workshops, please click here.
We aim to offer a transparent view as to how we use and store personal data in line with the GDPR.
You may, at any time, request the personal information that we hold. You may also request for your personal details to be deleted from our database or to remove yourself from our email list.
We promise to keep your data safe. We do not pass on or sell any data to third party websites or to any other businesses or persons.
Big Mouth Theatre Ltd hereby reserves the right to transfer any data collected in the event of an acquisition, full or partial, of the company or its assets.
Who we are
Big Mouth Theatre Ltd are a Hampshire, UK based theatre company specialising in school & weekend theatre clubs and holiday workshops.
What personal data we collect and what we do with it
We collect the following personal data from you:
- Basic contact details: We collect your name, your child’s name, email address, school name, together with postal address, telephone number and any medical conditions your child may have. This will help us understand your child’s needs and enable us to contact you regarding the service being provided.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To contact you regarding the services that we provide.
Necessity to comply with our legal obligations
It is necessary for us to process your basic contact details, payment details and information about your child/children. We rely on this to:
- communicate with you about our services and to communicate any changes to pricing or privacy policies.
- confirm that your child/children wish to participate in the services we provide, and that the information you have provided is up to date.
- process payments.
Necessity for the purposes of our legitimate business interests
It is sometimes necessary to collect and use your personal data for the purposes of our legitimate interests as a business, which are to:
- provide you with services that are potentially beneficial to you and your child/children. We may contact you by post, telephone or email for purposes such as renewal reminders and current deals and offers or relevant news.
How long can we keep your personal data for
- We retain your personal data for up to 15 years, or until your child leaves the school that they are attending. If we receive notification that you no longer wish for us to contact you regarding Big Mouth Theatre’s services, we will remove your data from our system.
- Parental Consent Forms, Incident & Child Safeguarding Reports are kept unconditionally for the protection of our organisation.
- If at any time you or your child wishes to have their image that has previously been consented to, removed from our website & social media platforms, we will comply with your request. Please see Parental Consent Forms for further terms & conditions.
- Any personal information we hold in hard copy is kept in secure storage.
- Please inform us if you no longer wish to receive information regarding the services of Big Mouth Theatre Ltd by contacting us via email at [email protected] or post: 21 Long Close Road, Hedge End, Hampshire, SO30 4GB, UK.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website comply’s to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the users interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and it’s external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor it’s owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy url’s [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened url’s published on social media platforms by this website and it’s owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine url’s are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and it’s owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.